Optima Saver Raspberry PI
The Optima Saver Team presenting you their latest groundbreaking product which will break the chain of costly PC and Monitor dependency for operating your setup and we call it Optima Saver Pi based on Raspberry Pi
Why Optima Saver Raspberry Pi?
- Low power consumption (2.5 A , 5V).
- Price less than 40$.
- Size of a Credit Card.
- All advantage of PC Based Optima Saver.
- Stronger than router based solution (RAM, CPU, Bandwidth Optimization, Tunneling are much better here).
- No display/monitor needed to run the setup.
- Easily portable.
- Raspberry Pi 3, model B with 2.5A, 5V USB Power Supply Adapter and microUSB cable.
- microSD Card , 8GB (min) , class 10
- Clear Raspberry Pi 3 Casing.(optional)
- 2 Heat Sinks. (optional)
Installation Requirement(First time)
- PC with monitor
- USB Card Reader(microSD) / Adapter.
- Router with internet
- Insert microSD card into USB Card Reader, then insert the USB Card Reader into PC. Then format the microSD card with “SD Formatter”, link HERE
- Download the OptimaSaverPi image zip file from HERE and unzip it, then burn the OptimaSaverPi image into microSD card with “Win32DiskImager”, link HERE
- Insert the microSD into OptimaSaverPi machine’s microSD card slot
- Connect the microUSB cable from power adapter to microUSB port of the OptimaSaverPi machine
- Connect the PC, OptimaSaverPi, Gateway(lan) under same router via lan
- Get the MAC address of OptimaSaverPi and IP of Gateway for further configuration from DHCP client list of router management page
- Get an IP from our SALES team and config your Client Panel