To use Optima Saver for reducing bandwidth usage and costs, you need to fulfill a few system requirements.
You need to have a PC or Laptop which will have
- Processor: Dual core/core2Duo/Core I3 or higher
- Motherboard: USB bootable
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- HDD: None/SATA
- OS: None/any
- CD/DVD: Required if you want to run from CD/DVD
- Monitor: Required at the time of installation
- Lan Card: Lan card from any reliable brand like 3Com, DLink etc
- Network Switch: Network switch from reliable brand
- USB Flash Memory: An USB flash HDD/pen drive with minimum 2 GB from any reliable brand
- Optima saver ISO file. You can download it from this site.
- LinuxLive USB creator. You can download it from this site.